Save up to 85% on your prescription medication using our discount card in Nebraska at your local pharmacy.
This is not insurance, so you don’t have to pay any fees for our Discount Drug Card.
You truly can save on your prescription drugs. Available to ALL Nebraska residents without any cost, restrictions or registration and is accepted at most all Nebraska pharmacies, including CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Kroger Pharmacy, Walmart Pharmacy, Sams Club, Publix Pharmacy, Giant Eagle Pharmacy, Meijer Pharmacy, Target, Safeway, Costco as well as your local pharmacy.
Who Needs This Coupon?
- Those with No Insurance or little medication coverage
- Coupon may offer a lower price than your Insurance high Co-pay
- Those who have insurance but have high deductibles
- Those who have non-covered drugs or caps on their benefits
- Seniors who fall into the Donut Hole of their Medicare Part D
- Medications not covered by Insurance like Birth Control, Dermatology Meds and ED Meds
- Those who have high Vet prices on Pet medications
- Those with No Farm animals Medications coverage
- Those employees waiting for their benefits to be active
- Employees in their waiting period for healthcare coverage
- The unemployed who cannot afford COBRA payments
- Employees who cannot afford to cover dependents
- The coupon is Pre-Activated – you can use Immediately
- Coupon Never Expires and can be used over and over