Alabama Prescription Discount Card Save up to 85% on your prescription medication. By using our discount card in Alabama at your local pharmacy.
This is not insurance, so you do not have to pay any fees for our Discount Drug Card.
You truly can save on your prescription drugs. Available to ALL Alabama residents without any cost, restrictions or registration. And it is accepted at most all Alabama pharmacies. As well as CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Kroger Pharmacy, Walmart Pharmacy, Sams Club, Publix Pharmacy, Giant Eagle Pharmacy, Meijer Pharmacy, Target, Safeway, Costco . As well as your local pharmacy.
Who Needs This Coupon?
- Those with No Insurance or little medication treatment.
- In the meanwhile coupon may offer a less price than your Insurance high Co-pay.
- Those who have insurance but have high certain.
- Those who have non-covered drugs or caps on their benefits.
- The seniors who fall into the Donut Hole of their Medicare Part D.
- The medications not covered by Insurance like Birth Control, Dermatology Meds and ED Meds.
- Those who have high Vet prices on Pet medications.
- Those with No Farm animals Medications treatment.
- Those employees who waiting for their benefits to be active.
- The employees in their waiting period for healthcare range.
- The jobless who cannot afford COBRA payments.
- The employees who cannot afford to cover dependents.
- The coupon is Pre-Activated – you can use instantly.
- The coupon Never expire and can be used over and over.