This warm parmesan artichoke dip tastes amazing and you only need a few ingredients.
Looking for a quick crowd-pleasing dip, perfect for holiday entertaining?
Baked artichoke dip has lots of warm bubbling cheese and is an excellent appetizer to bring to any party or tailgate. It’s a melt-in-your-mouth snack that you can pair with crackers or small slices of baguette that is guaranteed to disappear FAST!
Be warned as it’s addicting! 😂
Artichoke parmesan dip is so simple to prepare and uses easy-to-find ingredients you may already have on hand in the pantry and fridge. I love the soft roasted texture the artichokes get in the oven combined with the melted parmesan cheese – which adds lots of flavor.
Mixing up the ingredients and then baking it in a casserole dish are really the only steps involved. This idea is very low-effort yet it tastes super fancy and complex!
Tips for making the best artichoke cheese dip:
- I’ve listed the ingredients in higher quantities to serve a bigger group because it’s a very popular (and addicting) dip. Feel free to cut the recipe in half for smaller groups.
- If you’re not a fan of mayonnaise, some people like to use half mayo and half sour cream, or even sour cream and cream cheese instead.
- Eating keto or low carb? Serve this artichoke dip with celery, pork rinds or cheese crackers for an easy appetizer!
- Any leftovers are wonderful on top of a chicken breast as an easy entree.
- Store leftovers in a covered container in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
- I baked mine in a 1.5-quart casserole dish but you can use a longer dish or even a slow cooker, although I prefer to cook in the oven so the top gets baked and crusty!
Parmesan Artichoke Dip
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
You are only 4 ingredients away from this warm and cheesy parmesan artichoke dip recipe.
Brought to you by Hip2Save.
Oh my… melted cheesy artichoke dip still is the best EVER!
This appetizer is very nostalgic for me since it was served at every special occasion and family gathering growing up. As an adult making it for the first time, I remember being pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to make. These days it’s one of the first recipes that come to mind when prepping for guests or a potluck.
Here’s why the Hip2Save team loves baked artichoke cheese dip too:
“We are big fans of cheesy artichoke dip and make it a few times a year (around the holidays, football weekends, etc.) and serve it on crackers. It’s hot and bubbly and the artichoke almost melts in your mouth like butter. I’m gonna make it again this weekend and am excited!” – Hip2Save team member Liza
“This dip is a staple at almost every fun family party we have. Our favorite is to just use tortilla chips to dip it in. The mayo gives it the best flavor, and I basically could consume enough to call it a meal. Forget appetizer!” – Hip2Save team member Michelle
This melted swiss cheese bacon dip is another winning appetizer to try!
Lina has a Bachelor’s Degree from Northern Arizona University with 10 years of blogging and photography experience having work featured in Today.com, Martha Stewart, Country Living, Fox News, Buzzfeed, and HGTV.