Lowe’s wants to help put a spring in your step!
GO! Registration for the April 15th event is now open!
Lowe’s is big on family fun! Every Thursday in April, Lowe’s is giving away FREE Garden-to-Go kits as part of their month-long “Springfest” celebration!
If you missed out on registering last week to snag tomorrow’s garden kit, you have another chance to score a kit during their April 15th event!
Simply head to Lowes.com tomorrow April 8th to register for your free Mystery Garden Pinata kit. Then, just pull up to your local Lowe’s store on Thursday, April 15th, and pop your trunk to score your free garden project with mystery seed packets!
Lowe’s Garden-To-Go project pickup schedule:
- April 15: Lowe’s Mystery Garden Pinata with mystery seed packets.
- April 22: 500,000 tree saplings given out in honor of Earth Day.
- April 29: Lowe’s Butterfly Quest, which helps families create a butterfly garden.
Garden kits may be limited, so register early each week! Don’t miss out on a chance at free family fun!
Here’s how to score your FREE Garden-to-Go kit:
- Head here tomorrow, April 8th
- Scroll down to Family Events
- Click on ‘Register Now‘ just below Garden-to-Go Kits (you’ll be registering for the April 15th kit)
- Registration for each week’s event will open the week prior!
Be one of the first to complete your info! These kits may go fast!